Nake Organica Traditional Hard Bar
- The Nake Organica soap is designed by professionals and made with utmost care and love.
- Nake organica soap is a traditional hard bar made from vegetable oil.
- The soap is made by mixing water, olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, sunflower oil, palm oil lye (sodium hydroxide) together in a large cauldron.
- This mixture is then stirred constantly. Later, it is allowed to sit until ready, then poured into a mold and allowed to set slightly.
- While still soft it is cut into bars, stamped, and left to completely harden.The whole process take up to a month!
Olive oil : The use of olive oil in the course of beauty and healthcare has been suggested not only by Ayurveda but also has been in use since ancient Egyptian times. Olive oil is a one-stop beauty treatment that prevents signs of aging, damage of hair and drying of skin.
Coconut oil : Coconut oil naturally possesses great antibacterial and antifungal properties which obviously makes it a great cleansing agent. It is also an excellent moisturizer irrespective of the skin type.
Castor oil : Castor oil is perhaps the best treatment for acne. Apart from this, the fatty acid content can increase and enhance the smooth and soft texture when applied to facial skin.
Palm oil : Palm oil is known to be a cancer fighter because of the nutrients it contains. It is also used in anti-aging, moisturising treatment. Palm oil also makes our hair strong and healthy.
Sunflower oil : We know that the Sunflower oil is great for our health but did you know that it is a boon for our beauty? It is rich with nutrients and antioxidants. So, it is used greatly for medicinal and cosmetic purposes. Sunflower oil is just so effective against acne, eczema, inflammation, general redness and irritation of the skin.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.