Nake Organica Traditional Hard Bar
- The Nake Organica soap is designed by professionals and made with utmost care and love.
- Nake organica soap is a traditional hard bar made from vegetable oil.
- The soap is made by mixing water, olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, sunflower oil, palm oil lye (sodium hydroxide) together in a large cauldron.
- This mixture is then stirred constantly. Later, it is allowed to sit until ready, then poured into a mold and allowed to set slightly.
- While still soft it is cut into bars, stamped, and left to completely harden.The whole process take up to a month!